Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan Livers Household

Go down

Logan Livers Household Empty Logan Livers Household

Post  Millz!!! Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:54 am

Mufasa- current husband. Been married 10 years. Best relationship by far so far.

Max- banned to the basement. Oldest child from Mufasa. Lost his marbles and now sleeps in a white, soft, circular room where he can do whatever he wants. We make sure he's alive once a week.

Clara- second oldest. Sorta normal. She has that look of she's pretty and very tempting... She lures you in. Many boys have a thing for Clara until they play airsoft with her. Then they're through.

Lennie- third oldest. Named after my first best friend in middle school. She's tall, blonde, blue eyed, and has some wicked curves. She sunbathes on the driveway and boys line up to peek. Made of pure sugar and sunshine. Baughs worst enemy.

Jered- fourth oldest (they're in order you can go from there). Banished to the basement for burning six of the houses down and cremating the neighbors birds. He's confined to a non-flammable room with lots of paper and lighters and matches. Replaced monthly.

Lexy, Amy and Gerard- triplets. Lexy likes knives, Amy likes poisons, Gerard likes guns and being a rebel. Good kids when they aren't working for the boogey man.

Kinae- I think he was switched at the hospital. He's more of an african than the rest of us. Normalish son, has his quirks. He likes to steal windows.

Baugh- favorite child, it's wrong, but true. She is dark, and amazing. She is Death. Training Emily to be the assistant. Has corrupted me.

Emily- dark, twisted, just plain old messed up child. Her being the youngest she was trained by all the children before her.

Brandon- previous husband. Divorced him twice. All of his kids older than Mufasa's. Live in the basement with his wife.

Maddie- eldest. Married and has a kid. She's sweet, good kid, sometimes dirty, but is alright.

Adam- I blame Brandon.

Mark- in the basement. Put the world in jeopardy after pushing a red button too many times.

Amberlin- older, brunette version of Lennie.

Siquanto- hot boy on the street. Sweet, football player, heart breaker.

Isabecca- Clara in brunette form and older.

Milly- crazy, awesome, weird, and corrupted. 6 mo prego. Name: up to Baugh this time.

~Questa é la mia famiglia.~
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down