Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Household

4 posters

Go down

Faustus Household Empty Faustus Household

Post  Rakoku Sat May 21, 2011 6:35 am

Claude- Demon, Looks to be about in his mid/late 20s, actually around 3000 years old, give or take. Father of all the kids. (Dude, I'm 2985 years his junior. T.T)

Kids
Those in brackets are twins though I for the life of me can't remember in what order and who matches up with who. (17 boys, 2 girls, 2 unsure)

Alois- Twin #1 of Set #1 Eerily similar to his namesake.

Elliot- Twin #2 of Set #1 Eerily similar to his namesake.

[Mello- Eerily similar to his namesake.

Shizuo Jr.- Eerily similar to his namesake. (Note to self,: Do NOT under any circumstances put him in a room with Izzy jr.)

Izzy Jr.- Eerily similar to his namesake. (Note to self,: Do NOT under any circumstances put him in a room with Shizuo jr.)

Kim Jr.- Eerily similar to namesake. (I am still not sure whether he/she is a girl or boy. >.>) ]

Axel- Adopted, sets things on fire frequently. Molests Roxas, which he thinks is perfectly acceptable to do to family members.

Roxas- He is very requently molested by Axel.

Demyx- Floods the bathroom often, loves the beach, and is a musician. Bel scares him shitless, poor thing.

Bel- Throws knives, said knives gets lodged in Demyx's leg from time to time, hence his fear of Bel. eerily similar to Belphegor. >.>

Julia- Most normal child along wth Kyle. Favorite #1

Kyle- Favorite #2. One of the only brunette children in the family. The majority is blonde, kind of strange since neither me or CLaude are blonde....

Carl- Eats hands. 'Nuff said.

Timber- #1 of Triplet Set 1. Follows Alois around.

Thompson- #2 of Triplet Set 1. Follows Alois around.

Canterbury- #3 of Triplet Set 1. Follows Alois around.

Hikaru- #1 of Set I can't remember anymore.

Kaoru- #2 #1 of Set I can't remember anymore

Misc. Spider-Human Girl #1- Representative of all the millions of spider children in the massive basement under the Faustus mansion.

Johann- 1,500th spider kid. Male.

Little!Sasuke- Sasuke WITHOUT the scarring-for-life. My little adorable emo kid that must secretly hate me~

1,499(?) spider children- Reside under the Faustus mansion in the basement. Claude is attempting to take over the world with them. In 3 generations, there'll be a bajillion of them. Giant spiders, coming to a town near you! Very Happy

Other
    Prussia- Er, my "friend".

MY Cucco's Revenge Squad- At least 50 strong, they come in handy sometimes. I like sending them to Elena's house and making them sit in their yard just to scare Link. :3

Oocca and Oocca jr.- I just wanted them because they're cool.

THE HAREM
My harem of Claude look-alikes due to my Claude fetish. I DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH THEM I SWEAR!!

Travis- MMORPG nerd, Re: Alistair

Michinari Tozu- That guy from the hentai game.

Soshi- Another look-alike, hobby is housekeeping. From Absolute Boyfriend.

Jin- That samurai dude from Samurai Champloo.

Raymond "Jake" Mueller- GOD, I hate his name. From Crown.

Austria- Looks the most like Claude out of all the harem members. From Hetalia.

Kyouya Ootori- That guy from Ouran.

Last edited by Rakoku on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:35 am; edited 15 times in total
Rakoku
Rakoku

Back to top Go down

Faustus Household Empty Re: Faustus Household

Post  OH!Merton. Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Rakoku wrote:Claude- I live in his house.

LOL. Oh, god, for some reason this was just really really funny.
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

https://bluefairytriforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Rakoku wrote:Claude- I live in his house.

lmao How fucking awkward must THAT be?
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakoku Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:10 am

Not as much as it seems. The house is so fucking huge that I can go a whole week without seeing or hearing him. :3
Rakoku
Rakoku

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:28 am

Rakoku wrote:MY Cucco's Revenge Squad- At least 50 strong, they come in handy sometimes. I like sending them to Elena's house and making them sit in their yard just to scare Link. :3

Psh. It's not that cuccos scare him just by themselves. Just when they swarm him. >.>
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakoku Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 am

It's like when you were talking about using those mynah birds to scare someone (I can't remember who). Their beady bird eyes watching him. LOL I had a mental image of Link in a business suit leaving for work in the morning and he goes to his car (For some reason he didn't take Epona) but there's a whole shitload of cuccos all sitting on and around his car so he can't get in. He's too scared to try to shoo them away, so he's just standing there awkwardly unsure of what to do..
Rakoku
Rakoku

Back to top Go down

Post  aaddoogg Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Rakoku wrote:It's like when you were talking about using those mynah birds to scare someone (I can't remember who). Their beady bird eyes watching him. LOL I had a mental image of Link in a business suit leaving for work in the morning and he goes to his car (For some reason he didn't take Epona) but there's a whole shitload of cuccos all sitting on and around his car so he can't get in. He's too scared to try to shoo them away, so he's just standing there awkwardly unsure of what to do..

LOL
aaddoogg
aaddoogg

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:52 am

aaddoogg wrote:
Rakoku wrote:It's like when you were talking about using those mynah birds to scare someone (I can't remember who). Their beady bird eyes watching him. LOL I had a mental image of Link in a business suit leaving for work in the morning and he goes to his car (For some reason he didn't take Epona) but there's a whole shitload of cuccos all sitting on and around his car so he can't get in. He's too scared to try to shoo them away, so he's just standing there awkwardly unsure of what to do..

LOL

That's just spiffy. XD
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down