Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wagner Household

Go down

Wagner Household Empty Wagner Household

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:28 am

Link- He lives in my room. ;D He's banned from the kitchen for lighting the frying pan on fire and knocking over the pantry....and cracking the countertop...breaking the dishes....and clogging the garbage disposal.... Don't ask me how he did all that. >.>

Spyro- Boards in the attic. He comes and goes and pays the rent in life rubies. (Hello, immortality.)

Buddy- My parrot that sleeps in the tree in the living room. (Yeah, that's right. I have a frickin' oak tree in the living room.)

Carl- He's dead. Link and I murdered him. Since Boris took custody of the kids, his soul wanders the house at random.

Keroro Platoon- They stay in the basement and create my weapons of mass destruction. (Watch out, Tlaloc!!! >8D) They also work as my house maids.

Ammy and Waka- Apparently, the Ark of Yamato crash landed in the front yard. >.> (Stupid twitter-witted, wanna-be-french-but-you're-not-you're-a-failure-of-a-moon-spirit-and-you're-probably-into-bestiality-too, bleat-brain Waka. >.>) Ammy gets a guest room but Waka has to sleep in the Ark. (That's what you get, you gay little, pink wearing, flute playing, long haired, Slenderman faced fag in the closet.)

Arthur- He's in the backyard. There's an underground tunnel that runs to Merton's backyard, so he stays there sometimes.

Uncle Masa- He stays in the guest room and parlor for the most part. He's so old that whenever he sleeps Link and I wonder if he died.

Navi, Tatl, and Tael- They're just. Fucking. THERE. (Damn little cockblockers. >.> Fuckin' spray you with the Raid next time. "Listen! Hey! Listen!" I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, YOU ANNOYING SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!!! Why don't you get in the damn bottle and heal like a good little fairy should instead of buzzing in my ear like a fly and stating the obvious in that grating ass voice of yours?!)

Xolotl- Lives in the basement with the Keroro Platoon. Whenever he gets bored of the house (which is often.) he goes out and hides in Merton's bushes.

Epona- We have a stable in the backyard. ('Cause we're that bad ass.)

Golden Cucco- She lives with Buddy and she gave eggs. We're expecting them to hatch any day now.

Oocca- They warp between the City in the Sky and our house.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down