Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If YoUr LiTtLe FeEtSiEs ArE HaNgInG oFf tHe EdGe oF ThE BeD...

Go down

If YoUr LiTtLe FeEtSiEs ArE HaNgInG oFf tHe EdGe oF ThE BeD... Empty If YoUr LiTtLe FeEtSiEs ArE HaNgInG oFf tHe EdGe oF ThE BeD...

Post  OH!Merton. Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:25 am

YoU'Re RuNnInG oUt oF StUbS, MoThErFuCkEr.

If YoUr LiTtLe FeEtSiEs ArE HaNgInG oFf tHe EdGe oF ThE BeD... Hero_mode_by_gamzee_makara-d32x3oc

Ehehehe, Gamzee~. You can just ignore that. I was just going to ramble and shit.

I'm almost done with my very awesome Sollux wig. I have to say, the hairspray/blowdryer technice only takes a good ten minutes. Beautiful. Now that the back is all up and perk though I have to cut the sideburns and the bangs.... I've cut the bangs a bit already, and so they just need touching up, same with the sideburns.

Other than that, everything (but the horns. Mad ) will be coming in the mail~. Ohyey~.

And Hanna practically finished himself. Got everything but the wig, and I'm not in any rush for that so... yup.

I think if I have as much fun with Sollux as I think I will, I'll drop any sanity I have left and do a Gamzee one for the hell of it. Heha~

OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

https://bluefairytriforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum