Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To be or not to be.

Go down

To be or not to be. Empty To be or not to be.

Post  OH!Merton. Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Well, at 1am yesterday when I was talking to my mother before I finally went to get some sleep (which didn't happen until 4am after I watched some Doctor Who) we had a fun conversation on NY legalizing gay marriage.

Here's how it went.

"So, you heard about New York legalizing marriage, yeah?"

"That's just wrong."

"What?"

"If god had wanted men to love each other he wouldn't have created women. Two men can't have a baby, two women can't have a baby. It's just wrong."

"Well, sure they can't have a baby, but they can love each other. There's plenty of straight people who get married and never have children."

"Please tell me you're not gay."

"I'm not gay. >.>"

Goddamn, what is it with people and thinking it lately? Straight people can support gay marriage as much as any other person, straight people can think that gay marriage is the same as straight marriage, and fucking straight people can think that gays can love just as much as any other human being that has ever lived.

And I know that's not the only reason you people think that I might not be straight.

Sure, I post pictures of boobage, and nakedness. You guys just don't realize I do the same for both genders, and sometimes even genderless beings (like Pit. [because his nakedness is still my laptop icon]). And just because I call a guy or a girl pretty doesn't mean I want them on my bed (unless of course, I call them pretty and then specifically say I want them on my bed [which I have to say, I say I want them on my bed A LOT]).

But I think what really caused my mother to ask me that is because she's heard me talking about Hanna.

And we all know Hanna is not a Boy's Name./cinderblock'd

I had to clarify for her that, that beautiful picture hanging on my wall is actually Hanna, and he is very much a dude. Well, as far as I know he's very much a dude. Actually, I have some nakedness that proves he's very much a dude.

Where was I going with this?

I dunno, I walked away because I got hungry and now I'm back and-

...I'm gonna read over what I wrote.

Oh, right. Yeah, seriously, I'm straight. I'm sick of people thinking otherwise because I'm actually insulted when you guys say otherwise. I don't mind when you troll me (oh, trust me. I mind, just a lot less) about my weight, or my hair, or the fact I look a tiny bit like that rabbity cunt you guys like to compare me to.

BUT.

When you question my sexuality I'm offended. Very freaking offended.

This.... point or rant or whatever the hell it is, is kind of getting weaker as I continue on.

I mean, like, I was making a good point up until I mentioned Hanna. Now I keep glancing at my poster and wanted to catch up on Homestuck...

I freakin' love Karkat.

...yeah, so I'm just gonna...

...hit send now...

Since I totally just ruined this half/rant/comedy/ramble with lameness and lots of dots and I'm really in a rambly mood and my poster is really pretty and.... okay. I'm going now.
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

https://bluefairytriforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum