Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIGH SPEED CHASE

3 posters

Go down

HIGH SPEED CHASE Empty HIGH SPEED CHASE

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 am

I had this weird dream. So LahainaLuna was a prison and I was going to the classes I hate, except everything was grey and the buildings were made of concrete and had steel bars in front of the windows. Then something happened (I think I was late to one of my classes or something.) and I got locked in a cell with Princess Peach, who was sleeping on that fold out bed thing. Then all of a sudden Blood Dupre bursts into the cell and tells me to hurry. Outside of the building the rest of the school had fallen way and there was a mule hooked up to this rickety wagon with a mattress on it (Like a large handcart gone rapist van.). Then somehow Milly was there and we jumped on the wagon with Blood and we rode down the hill, which mysteriously morphed into the hill USU is on. Then we pulled up to the side of my church at Logan (The one across from the high school.) and Blood says, "I think we lost them." So Milly and I jumped off the car and these sirens go off and suddenly sleeping Princess Peach is sleeping in the middle of the road. So Blood puts her on the cart and says, "The cart won't hold all four of us." and this bike pops up out of nowhere and Milly and I climb on. At this point Peach has mysteriously disappeared. So we ride and I'm such a terrible driver that Milly's screaming constantly to pull over. Then we got in front of my house in Logan so I screech to a halt, the front wheel going into the air, and Milly and I hop off as Blood pulls up the wagon. I go bounding up the stairs to my house and pop my head in the door, where I see the backs of my mom's and dad's heads. "I'm home~," I shouted. Then they turned around and I saw they were actually the white and black Micheal Jacksons. That's when I woke up.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

HIGH SPEED CHASE Empty Re: HIGH SPEED CHASE

Post  Lady AWESOME Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:38 pm

It may be time to lay off the cold pizza before bed... trust me, things can get even weirder, although the only games I've ever dreamed about are Pac-Man and Galaga...
Lady AWESOME
Lady AWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:23 am

But I haven't had cold pizza for weeks. D:
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 am

I'm flattered you remember me Smile hahaha and I love how in the dream I was displayed as somewhat quiet XD but I about died at the mj part
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 am

Oh ho ho. Milly. Trust me, you weren't quiet. "Elena! Pull the bike over! We're gonna crash! We're gonna die!!!! DDDD:" And I have no idea where the MJ thing came from.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 am

oh there we go! Milly to a T!!!
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content