Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millz!!! Venting.

3 posters

Go down

Millz!!! Venting. Empty Millz!!! Venting.

Post  Millz!!! Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:27 am

I am holding onto something that used to be there, hoping it will come back, but knowing it won't.

Sometimes, a hug is all you need.

3 OF THE EASIEST WAYS TO DIE:
1) Have a cigarette daily, you'll die 10 years earlier.
2) Drink alcohol daily, you'll die 30 years earlier.
3) Love someone who doesn't love you back, you'll die daily.

I don't really care about if you love me or hate me. I just need someone, someone to save me. Someone to save me from the loneliness, the tears, the quiet, the pain.

I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was, I found I was alone. Then I knew, it was my heart missing you.

My heart wants to die.

Lover of sadness... Let your tears flow.

When we're speaking of love it's never too late.

"Forever" hah. Funny word.

They'll never be more than that. Just dreams.

You can try to fix my broken wings, you can know all the words to the songs I sing, but you don't even know what's wrong with me unless you're gonna come home with me.

She hates the sound that goodbyes make. She prays one day she'll find someone who needs her. She swears that there's no difference between the lies and compliments, it's all the same when everybody leaves her.

I want to hold hands and waste friday nights with you.

You were my everything.

I knew we were meant to be right from the beginning.

You're falling asleep with him holding you tight. You feel his soft lips touch your skin, he whispers "I love you." You kiss him and say "I love you too."... He holds you tighter...
All of a sudden you wake up & you realize it was just a dream. You turn and lay on your
side and whisper "I miss you baby, please
come home."

My plan is to forgive and forget. Forgive myself for being so stupid, and forget you ever existed.

I thought that I could reach out to him, like maybe he could hear what I was thinking, but he just turned away and kissed her. I have never been so hurt in my life.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be their world.

You said you would never hurt me, you said you would never make me cry, well there's one thing I can admit, you tell a perfect lie.

If she could show you how much you hurt her, you would never be able to look her in the eyes again.

So, you want a heart? You don't know how lucky you are not to have one.- Wizard of Oz

Don't ever make someone your everything, because if you lose them, you'll have nothing.

"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting, and I will never forget you." Peter Pan.

When people ask if I miss you, I turn and start to walk away, then I whisper, "So much....."

Dorothy: Weren't you frightened?
Wizard of Oz: Frightened? Child, you're talking to a man who's laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe..... I was petrified.

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. - Wizard of Oz

At time like these, I wish I were a tin man. You could hurt me all you wanted, and I'd never even know. I'd give anything just to be the tin man. I wouldn't have a heart, and I wouldn't miss you so.

If I tell you I love you can I keep you forever?

I may not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms through the night, but deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love, and I can't let you go.

Saying goodbye isn't the hard part, knowing that they're never coming back is.

Missing someone is your heart reminding you that you love them.

Without you, I'm not okay. Truth is, sometimes I miss you so much, it hurts.

Do you hear that? That's the sound of my heart slowly tearing apart... Do you see that? These tears are the last that I'll shed for any love... Do you feel that? Of course you don't, seems I'm the only one that does...

1 universe
7 planets
204 countries
7 seas
6 billion people
... And I'm still single?!?

I cry for the time that you were almost mine. I cry for the memories I left behind. I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new. I cry for the time I thought I had you.

The weirdest thing happened the other morning, I woke up with tears in my eyes and one rolling down my cheek, and then I knew I had been dreaming of you.

Darkness isn't the absence of light, it's the absence of you.

Sometimes in my dreams, you still love me. Sometimes, you still hold me. Sometimes, you don't let me go, you tell me you'll keep me forever. Then I wake up, and I remember you hate me. I remember that the only holding I get is being moved aside. I remember, you don't even look at me, and you would never take me back... And tears fall down my face like rain.

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

It's a lot easier to say I don't love him anymore than give all the reasons why I still do.

So from now on when you think of me just remember I could have been the best thing you ever had.

After a while you learn the difference between holding a hand and falling in love. You begin to learn that kisses don't always mean something. Promises can be broken as quickly as they are made. And goodbyes, those are forever.

I want to be remembered as the girl who smiled even though her heart was broken, and the one who could always brighten up your day even when she couldn't brighten up her own.

Trust me. I know exactly how it feels. I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you. I know exactly how it feels to wait for everyone to go to sleep before breaking down. For everything to hurt so bad you just want it all to end. I know exactly how it feels.

I'm mad at myself not you.
I'm mad for always being nice.
I'm mad for always apologizing.
I'm mad for getting attached.
I'm mad for depending on you.
I'm mad for thinking about you.
And wasting my time on you.
And most of all, not hating you when I should.

You'll never know pain until you look into the eyes of someone you love, and they look away.

When I see you smile and I know that it's not for me, then I will miss you the most.

Everytime I trust sombody, they show me why I shouldn't.

If one day you realize I haven't talked to you for a while; it's not because I don't love you anymore, it's because you just pushed me aside and left me there.

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

I look death in the face and laugh, because heartbreak hurts so much worse.

All you are is heart break wrapped with a nice smile.

No smile is more beautiful than the one that struggles through the tears.

I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through. I've never been perfect, but neither have you.

It feels like my soul is bleeding, but somehow there always is a tiny bit more to bleed out. Never stopping. Never changing. - Dane Braddy

When we first met I thought you a fool. When I got to know you I thought you cool. When we became closer I began to care. When we were lovers I couldn't imagine you not there. When we broke up it was cuz you broke my heart. We tried again and I saw it as a new start. When you broke my heart for a second time I realized you were never mine. And now I'm layin here trying to heal my broken heart and stop my tears.

Tired of trying, sick of crying, yeah I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.

I love you. I hate you. It's like, I would push you off a cliff then race to the bottom and catch you.

Every night I dream of being with you... But I wake up to loneliness.

Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Millz!!! Venting. Empty Re: Millz!!! Venting.

Post  Millz!!! Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:28 am

ok. I'm all good now. Sorry guys.
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:59 am

Holy Jesus! Dude, what happened?
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:03 am

I just had a lot to get off my chest...
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:13 am

Oh, dear. D: I'm not gonna ask you to spill when this is "public." But if you want to, then go ahead.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:17 am

lol. Oh Lennie I love you. It's just, heart break too many times can break someone down. I feel so weak... I just had to let it all out so I could feel like I wasn't so pointless and useless... Then again reading it over makes me feel all stupid again, so... I guess it doesn't matter.
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

It's fine. We're all stupid here. I weeb over Link and...Well, I'll save the others' their pride. They can tell you themselves when they feel like it.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:30 am

lol well half of the crap on my venting list was cuz I'm watching The Lion King and I just got past the part where Mufasa dies. I bawl every time.
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:35 am

I bawl/get really, really pissed off every time Link dies in Twilight Princess. And when aaddoogg posts yaoi pics of LinkxGanon. And when people make fanart that makes Link look stupid.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:38 am

haha no one can make my Mufasa look bad. afro
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:41 am

That's just spiffy.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Millz!!! Venting. Empty ???

Post  Lady AWESOME Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Is THAT what all those pics you tried to send me said??
Lady AWESOME
Lady AWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Yes Baugh. Good guessing. Well, I think I'm getting better about it... You know... All the hate and heartbreak, but I still have my sexy Mufasa. When he dies I'm marrying Tarzan *wink wink nudge nudge* lol!
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:20 am

It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.

iwishicouldforget

When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be unexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.

Just once, I want to be hard to leave, I want someone to stay up all night thinking about me.

Baby don't worry, you are my only, you'll never be lonely <3 

Lonliness accepted becomes a gift leading one from a life dominated by tears to the discovery of one's true self and finally to the heart of longing.

You know, life sucks. On all levels. Just because a girl who can only dream of love and feels it on her fingertips always gets it torn from underneath her, so she's left humiliated and hurt all over.

Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:44 am

so lonely... Crying or Very sad I'll be okay...
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down