Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

............... Empty ...............

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:36 am

So this last Sunday, we were talking about the Second Coming and there was a tourist that came to our Sunday School class. His name was Logan and he was from Utah. The teacher was rambling on about the signs of the Second Coming, one being that false prophets would come and people would say that it was approaching. That reminded me of this one homeless guy back on the mainland that used to walk up and down Main Street, leaning into open car windows and shouting "THE END IS NEAR!!!! THE END IS NEAR!!!!!" So I got excited and raised my hand to share. The teacher called on me and I started "There's this guy back in Logan--" and I just laughed my ass of for a minute straight while Logan fidgeted and laughed awkwardly until I started up my story again.

Okay, end flashback.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

............... Empty Re: ...............

Post  Millz!!! Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:57 pm

*GASP* I REMEMBER THAT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You shoulda asked the kid if he was from Logan... Oh how parents torture their children that way.... Razz
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Millz!!! wrote:*GASP* I REMEMBER THAT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You shoulda asked the kid if he was from Logan... Oh how parents torture their children that way.... Razz

Actually, I asked. He's from St. George. XD Remember, Silly Milly, there're at least 6 Logans in Logan that I know of. THAT I KNOW OF. And I don't get around much. >.> How the hell...?
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum