Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay~

Go down

Okay~      Empty Okay~

Post  OH!Merton. Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 am

clown

I HaVe UpDaTeD ThE WeBsItE, dO yOu LiKe iT? /brick'd

You'll get that if you're ever a homestuck fan. Whatever though.

If you were too stupid and/or blind to realize there is a nice black theme with giant strawberries and that lovely new banner then you should probably get your head and/or eyes checked. Also if you look at the top it's now a triforce... kind of like how facebook has got an F, or tumblr has a T? I like it. :3

I personally like the darker theme, it bothers my eyes less and the colors pop out more. Of course, it shouldn't be my choice but all of our choices on what it looks like. The only problem is you guys aren't telling me what you want, you just complain when I do something.

The strawberries are temporary, they're also the temp until I find a worthwile background. (Or until you guys actually tell me what you want the site to look like for once. >.>)

The banner is Karkat because the shimeji banner looked back and Angel (who said she would make a banner) still hasn't done so. Until we get a decent banner it's staying Karkat (because he's pretty nice to look at. ]:3)

...well, I guess that's it on the change.

Also I got rid of the description, if somebody can come up with a decent description then we can use that, but until then we just wont have one.

DoEs EvErYoNe SeE WhAt I aM DoInG hErE? i'M MaKiNg iT sO yOu HaVe tO MaKe A cHoIcE ToO.

Heh, it's actually kind of fun- if not annoying- to type like that.

Well, I guess that's it for now.
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

https://bluefairytriforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum