Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just might have fucked myself. o.o

Go down

I just might have fucked myself. o.o Empty I just might have fucked myself. o.o

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:33 am

I'm planning on taking my Zeldatardness to the extreme and play all the LoZ games (Since I found some of the retro games on the Wii Shop Channel.). Whoo! Yeah, but bitch, it just got serious. There're sixteen games, counting Skyward Sword. Goddamn! And I also wanna play the OoT remake for the 3DS and that's about $249 at Wal-Mart. Then the OoT remake is gonna be in high demand, so even if I DO get a 3DS I gotta spend maybe $50-60 for a new one (I ain't buyin' no used piece o' shit.). So that's about $300 right there. And then there're some games that aren't available at the Wii Shop Channel, so I gotta either buy a retro console and play them then OR wait for a remake like OoT. But that's probably gonna be on ANOTHER new game console so that's ANOTHER maybe $300. Jesus! And then by that point there'll probably be a NEW game in the series. Motherfucker! This really isn't my best idea ever. Well, it is, because I love LoZ SOOOO much, but the money issue makes this thing a complete hell. This is going to by my most expensive project yet. I would try emulators, but I've downloaded many of them and the only one that works is PJ64. Last I checked, OoT and MM were the only ones made for the N64. This series...It's a beautiful, vicious cycle... ;^;
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

I just might have fucked myself. o.o Empty Re: I just might have fucked myself. o.o

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 am

Well, it'd be cheating if I started this challenge with the games I finished already checked out, right? I'm starting fresh.

The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

I just might have fucked myself. o.o Empty Re: I just might have fucked myself. o.o

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:39 am

Games to Go:

The Legend of Zelda-NES
The Adventure of Link-NES
A Link to the Past-SNES
Link's Awakening-Game Boy
Ocarina of Time Remake-3DS

Majora's Mask-N64
Oracle of Ages-Game Boy Color
Oracle of Seasons-Game Boy Color

The Wind Waker-GameCube
Four Swords-Game Boy Advance
Four Swords Adventures-GameCube
The Minish Cap-Game Boy Advance
Twilight Princess-Wii
Phantom Hourglass-DS
Spirit Tracks-DS

Skyward Sword-Wii

{Working On} {Need to Buy} {Need Console}{finished}

Last edited by The Happy Mask Salesman on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:40 am

((LOLOL Just watch. I will never be able to finish this challenge.))
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:31 am

LoZ Challenge Rules:

1.) No walkthroughs. I can ask people for hints, but I can't go and look up a walkthrough.

2.) No cheats. If there is, however, a minor glitch, I can use that. (i.e., the Goron Mines glitch.)

3.) No matter how far I am in the game, if someone touches the controller and helps me noticeably progress, I must restart the game. (i.e., helping with an enemy or dungeon puzzle.)

4.) I'm only counting the canon games made by Nintendo. (Fuck that stupid "Wand of Gamelon" shit.)
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum