Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'ello.

3 posters

Go down

'ello.     Empty 'ello.

Post  OH!Merton. Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:58 am

So, I'm back on the island and goddamn is it hot over here! I mean, it was kind of muggy over in BC and everything but holy shit, this is like being stuck in an oven...

...whatever, I'll be used to the climate again by morning. It's just so freakin' hot, and it's raining!

Anyway, I said I'd fix up the site once I got back to the island so... whoop... here I am.

Change the theme? Get rid of the not used music box? New categories? Conrad everywhere? Figure out where all these new people are springing from and shut the gates of the darkness they appear from before they reach the heart of this website and destroy it's very soul?

I can't read minds, so you have to tell me when you want something done-

and really, you all have to agree.

(By the way, I'm might be homeschooled. ((Heh, let's see if that caught your attention.)))
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

https://bluefairytriforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

'ello.     Empty Re: 'ello.

Post  Millz!!! Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 pm

I don't really like the music box cuz it aint available on mobile carriers so that kinda sucks. If you want I'll trade you spots.... Logan for the island of extreme moisture and heat.... And I want to kill them all.... You know the spamming secret guests that somehow got the page address... I have a guillotine, we can go french revolution all over their tiny butts.
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Millz!!! wrote:I don't really like the music box cuz it aint available on mobile carriers so that kinda sucks. If you want I'll trade you spots.... Logan for the island of extreme moisture and heat.... And I want to kill them all.... You know the spamming secret guests that somehow got the page address... I have a guillotine, we can go french revolution all over their tiny butts.

Heh, the music box is kind of sucky. Plus, I can't get it to move if you want to change pages... >.>

Hm, I would think about trading you but I think I would miss my mommy./brick'd

Okay. Now a guillotine sounds fun. Of course it would also be messy... well, then again, there's only like three of them. Pfft. Neutral
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 pm

if you're experienced as I am in using a guillotine, there will be no sign of usage.
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Millz!!! wrote:if you're experienced as I am in using a guillotine, there will be no sign of usage.

LOLfun.
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 pm

we would put the laughter in slaughter... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Twisted Evil
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Millz!!! wrote:we would put the laughter in slaughter... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Twisted Evil

You might be able to, but I have a cough at the moment. So mine'll be more "BWAHAHAHAHA- *cough, couch, choke, cough* ...ha."
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:43 am

I'M A SHARK SUCK MY DICK wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:we would put the laughter in slaughter... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Twisted Evil

You might be able to, but I have a cough at the moment. So mine'll be more "BWAHAHAHAHA- *cough, couch, choke, cough* ...ha."

You're sick ALL the time. I don't think it really matters.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:59 am

The Happy Mask Salesman wrote:

NOPE! I'm sick for six straight months out of the year and the other three I don't get so much as a sniffle. The only problem is the other six months of the year I'm still prone to gravity failures resulting in more "sick days".
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:07 am

NOPE! I'm sick for six straight months out of the year and the other three I don't get so much as a sniffle. The only problem is the other six months of the year I'm still prone to gravity failures resulting in more "sick days".

Wait, you actually crunched the numbers?
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:54 am

No, like I literally am sick for six straight months. Then the other six is just injuries. Well... "JUST injuries" doesn't cover it. Not to mention the fact I still fall on my ass while being sick.
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:13 am

No, like I literally am sick for six straight months. Then the other six is just injuries. Well... "JUST injuries" doesn't cover it. Not to mention the fact I still fall on my ass while being sick.

Well. On your ass, on your face, on your arms, on your stomach, down a cliff, on a rock, out a tree, off a stump, into sprinklers, face smash a desk, dangling out a window...No offense, but I'm always amazed that you're still alive to this day.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:08 am

Well. On your ass, on your face, on your arms, on your stomach, down a cliff, on a rock, out a tree, off a stump, into sprinklers, face smash a desk, dangling out a window...No offense, but I'm always amazed that you're still alive to this day.

'ello.     Tumblr_lm4g2r0oHr1qcin3j
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:13 am

We'll see~.

....That sounded creepy and murderous in my head....
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 am

We'll see~.

That looked creepy and murderous.
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 am

We'll see~.

That looked creepy and murderous.

Maybe aaddoogg isn't the only psychotic one.

'ello.     Hms10

THE VOICES!!! THEY'RE FUCKING BACK!!!!
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum