Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 26th, 2011

Go down

June 26th, 2011 Empty June 26th, 2011

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 am

I fell asleep in church. (was curled up in a ball on the chair while tilting another chair so I had the back of that chair propping me up.)
June 26th, 2011 Someth10

Kinda like that.^

In sacrament meeting I dreamed something about school and all the teachers bursting into flame, then BEN started following me when I was in the shower, so I flushed him down the toilet. Then he came back with the angry Happy Mask Salesman face and he said, "You shouldn't have done that." so I said something about Nyan Cat going up his ass and making him barf poptart rainbow kittens. Then Link appeared and there was something about finding all the shards of some enchanted crystal and then I woke up because prayer was over and for some reason (I think there was someone leaving on a mission tomorrow. Sometimes whatever was said I could hear in the background of my dreams.) everyone was singing Aloha O'e.

In Sunday School (sat the same way again.) There was something about Robot Unicorn Claude but I can't remember.

In Young Women's I couldn't sleep and nothing interesting happened. >.>
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down