Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM........

+2
Rakoku
The Happy Mask Salesman
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

I AM........ - Page 7 Empty Re: I AM........

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Millz!!! wrote:Little Lennie. GET BACK HERE TO LOGAN WHERE I HAPPEN TO BE STUCK IN. I'm boreeedddddd bounce Suspect cyclops I am amazing sauce. Epic amazing sauce. When I come and live with you I had better not come to a boring Elena who actually looks and acts like she never was the awesome random and pure evil girl I met in 6th grade and was my only friend for like forever.
Merton. Go. And video tape it. And then put it on here. I want to see it!!!!

Fuck yes! Merton, you do that! I was laughing my ass off especially today. We were talking about the second coming and how all the teachers are getting "premonitions" that it's soon. XD So dramatic. AND THEN THE OWL!!!! Don't ask. And, Milly, I'm never going to be boring. If anything, I got even worse than before.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:15 pm

YAY!!!! And so you know, I got corrupted. Horribly corrupted. I'm aweful. Twisted Evil and I get the message. You obviously don't want to be friends. I understand. I'm weird. Creeper even. But I'm amazing. So YOUR loss. I'm just rambling now...
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Millz!!! wrote:YAY!!!! And so you know, I got corrupted. Horribly corrupted. I'm aweful. Twisted Evil and I get the message. You obviously don't want to be friends. I understand. I'm weird. Creeper even. But I'm amazing. So YOUR loss. I'm just rambling now...

Wait, what? How'd you come to that conclusion? And have you been corrupted by yaoi? I will cry tears of joy if you have.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 am

Eon wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:YAY!!!! And so you know, I got corrupted. Horribly corrupted. I'm aweful. Twisted Evil and I get the message. You obviously don't want to be friends. I understand. I'm weird. Creeper even. But I'm amazing. So YOUR loss. I'm just rambling now...

Wait, what? How'd you come to that conclusion? And have you been corrupted by yaoi? I will cry tears of joy if you have.

Ehe. Yaoi. :3

...........................I still feel nothing. :/

Sorry, sorry, continue on your guy's exploration of friendship. I'll just keep lurking like a good little freakerstien. Wink
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

https://bluefairytriforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:48 am

OH!Merton. wrote:
Eon wrote:

Sorry, sorry, continue on your guy's exploration of friendship. I'll just keep lurking like a good little freakerstien. Wink

You're a lovely little burn, aren't you? Wait, that joke doesn't work anymore. >.>
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:55 am

Eon wrote:
OH!Merton. wrote:
Eon wrote:

You're a lovely little burn, aren't you? Wait, that joke doesn't work anymore. >.>

Don't worry, on the inside I am still your dear skunkhead. I love you
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:38 am

Eon wrote:

Well, start the tears of joy. Yaoi has corrupted me... So horribly... That and the awesome Ashley Baugh. But yaoi tops on my corruption... Little Milly is no longer the sweet little goody-two-shoes. Twisted Evil
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:43 am

Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:

Well, start the tears of joy. Yaoi has corrupted me... So horribly... That and the awesome Ashley Baugh. But yaoi tops on my corruption... Little Milly is no longer the sweet little goody-two-shoes. Twisted Evil
*squees* (Oh, God, I haven't done that in a while. I top a pedosmiling.) Have you been to yaoihaven yet~?
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:49 am

Eon wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:

*squees* (Oh, God, I haven't done that in a while. I top a pedosmiling.) Have you been to yaoihaven yet~?

affraid Mad Shocked NO! I didn't know about it!!!!! I'm going now!
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 am

Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:

Another one fallen victim to two {or four, or five, or twelve} naked boys frolicking through rainbows hand in hand~.
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:53 am

OH!Merton. wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:

Another one fallen victim to two {or four, or five, or twelve} naked boys frolicking through rainbows hand in hand~.
What the hell?
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Millz!!! Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:59 am

OH!Merton. wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:

what the fuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkk? What's wrong with you child?
Millz!!!
Millz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:12 am

Millz!!! wrote:
OH!Merton. wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:

That's what I wanna know. >.>
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:59 am

Eon wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
OH!Merton. wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:
Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:

That's what I wanna know. >.>

Psh, I'm always like this. Always.
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:18 am

(Too lazy to [quote]))

I know that, but this is weirder than your normal weird. You don't usually go off on crack rants. (Actually, I think that's either me or aaddoogg. >.>)
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:17 pm

That was so not a crack rant. That was just a sentence.

If you wanted me to go on a crack rant you should have asked~!
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 am

I wanna see if you can beat my LSD dream.

Robot Claude turned into a robot unicorn
He galloped for miles, and dove off a cliff into the universe
He fell into a star and created a supernova of twinkies
Robot Claude was never seen again~
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady AWESOME Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 am

Millz!!! wrote:
Eon wrote:

All i have to say to that, Milly, is that my evilness TOTALLY PWNED YOUR GOOD LITTLE GIRLISHNESS!!! Ahahahahaha! i win! Cool
Lady AWESOME
Lady AWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  aaddoogg Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 am

Rakoku wrote:And I don't talk enough on chat anyways so i is perfectly fine fro me to do this. Razz

LOL FRO
aaddoogg
aaddoogg

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 am

aaddoogg wrote:
Rakoku wrote:And I don't talk enough on chat anyways so i is perfectly fine fro me to do this. Razz

LOL FRO

afro
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum