Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner, Layout, Posting.

2 posters

Go down

Banner, Layout, Posting. Empty Banner, Layout, Posting.

Post  OH!Merton. Tue May 31, 2011 1:07 am

Alright.

So the banner we have right now is actually really sweet. It's got the name, good font, and a pretty decent background. The only problem is the color scheme it has is a fairly bold and plain one... making the theme of the blog rather plain and bold.

I'm asking for peoples opinion on the color scheme and the background for the blog. I know Angel wanted to make a banner but she doesn't seem to be doing it... so does anyone else have any ideas? I was thinking.... purple. I don't know why purple, I don't even like the color purple, but that's what I have in mind.

Last thing; Posting.
I realize the majority of posts are in RUS. Then again, that should have been obvious to me from the start that most of the posts would be in there because... well.... all we really do have is random unimportant shit we would like to share. I notice Val posts quite as bit, as well as Elena on the occasions when she can get on the computer. Angel doesn't post much, and Krystal has never posted... and I dunno... I just kind of feel like we're switching back over to Tlaloc and that this site is dying...

Yeah, that's about it. If someone doesn't give me a theme idea by the end of the day this website is going to be raped by purple....
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

https://bluefairytriforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Banner, Layout, Posting. Empty Re: Banner, Layout, Posting.

Post  Rakoku Tue May 31, 2011 2:10 am

Purple looks good, but the strawberries seem to clash with it.
Rakoku
Rakoku

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Tue May 31, 2011 2:58 am

....you've seen my room; I've got zebra bedding and a hideous carpet-like splash of orange on the wall. Things clashing are my forte...
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

https://bluefairytriforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum