Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't even fucking know.

2 posters

Go down

I don't even fucking know. Empty I don't even fucking know.

Post  OH!Merton. Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:10 am

Four people were traveling towards each other over the dry and dust expanse of the world they previously knew... somehow they had been out of the main towns then the disease spread leaving them safe for the time being. There were creatures down there-- the non-humans, that took the dead bodies and carried them back to their own towns deep in the forests or mountains of this world.

This world had always been known as the the Land of Wind and Dust. Which was not exactly true as they had less dust and wind than many of the other worlds scattered in the skies above their heads, but as if seems their forests had slowly started to die as the humans died... the forests shaping into the C shapes around the base of two others-- a warning for what was to come that was never noticed.

The first of the survivors was a redheaded girl, she was only twenty feet away from the second survivor but didn't seem to notice a thing as she walked along humming along to some ridiculous song entirely off-key. Really it was just kind of annoying and surprising the other survivor didn't hear it it sounded so horrible.

They continued to walk almost parallel with each other through the forest until the forest stopped and they were looking at a tall cliff face. A door sat in the center of the cliff, which could only be reached by climbing... so with a huff both survivors went to turn around only to see each other.

The other person took a good look at the redhead before moaning out a "Shit," and turning back towards the forest in an attempt to escape the rather irritating girl.

"No! Val! Fucking wait dammit!" With that she chased after Val, glad there was someone a little bit slower than her as she ran through the forest. That didn't help at all though when she slamming into a tree and feel to the floor unconscious.

That's when Val almost contemplated going back to help the poor idiot, just shaking her head she hoped Claude was still alive as she walked though the forest. Of course just a few minutes of walking though the forest she found another one of her friends sitting on a tree stump with a cookie in her mouth, this one was named Elena.

"Hey Mommy," Elena says happily when she sees Elena. Val looks like she's about to respond when out through the treetops comes Angel, landing with cat-like grace she grabs the cookie from Elena and returns to her perch up in one of the trees.
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

https://bluefairytriforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I don't even fucking know. Empty Re: I don't even fucking know.

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 pm

LOLOL But...My cookie...;^;
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum