Blue Fairy Triforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

......well.........

2 posters

Go down

......well......... Empty ......well.........

Post  OH!Merton. Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:00 am

This website is twelve shades of booming excitement isn't it? >.>
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

https://bluefairytriforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

......well......... Empty Re: ......well.........

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:03 am

Oh, mah gawd. At this rate, you'll probably change your username to Sollux, won't you? Like I did with the Happy Mask Salesman, only I did that out of boredom.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:59 am

The Happy Mask Salesman wrote:Oh, mah gawd. At this rate, you'll probably change your username to Sollux, won't you? Like I did with the Happy Mask Salesman, only I did that out of boredom.

Just because I have him as my avatar, have him quoted in my siggy, and happen to have switched back to my original color doesn't mean imma change my name to match his. (Which would be twinArmageddons by the way.) I'm not even 'talking liike thii2' anymore because it annoys you guys, dammit. Plus, I think it's perfectly fine for me to act like him considering he's already my main fucking cosplay, I could be sitting here looking exact-a-fucking-ly like him right now and so it's not really a big deal if I want to change my username to that anyway.

That wasn't even the conversation I started either.

I was being a whiny fuckass because there is nothing exciting on this website. Ever. It drives me up the wall, especially when there is nothing else to do and your mother is in the same room as you and therefore tumblr is a bad idea because god knows what the fuck is on your dash half the time.

I'm seriously thinking of switching you over to admin and leaving this site it's so fucking useless.

But whatever-- we can change the conversation over to Sollux if that's what you really want.

But before that you should read--

......well......... TwinArmageddons

--since I doubt you would ever truly get into homestuck. Heh, I don't really need any of you guys to get into it either, I have all those fuckasses from Tumblr and Trollmegle anyway.
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:57 am

OH!Merton. wrote:--since I doubt you would ever truly get into homestuck. Heh, I don't really need any of you guys to get into it either, I have all those fuckasses from Tumblr and Trollmegle anyway.

On that note, I've been thinking. For the most part, we talk about our fandoms but no one else knows what the hell we're talking aobut. So, I propose we look stuff up about the others' fandoms. Not to get into them, like you tried to do with LoZ, but just so we at least know what the fuck is going on in the conversations.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  OH!Merton. Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 am

The Happy Mask Salesman wrote:
OH!Merton. wrote:--since I doubt you would ever truly get into homestuck. Heh, I don't really need any of you guys to get into it either, I have all those fuckasses from Tumblr and Trollmegle anyway.

On that note, I've been thinking. For the most part, we talk about our fandoms but no one else knows what the hell we're talking aobut. So, I propose we look stuff up about the others' fandoms. Not to get into them, like you tried to do with LoZ, but just so we at least know what the fuck is going on in the conversations.

Well, I watched Kuroshitsuji. Ever.Freaking.Episode.

Really, I don't know why I did. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would, but it was still pretty good.

I've played SSBB so I know who Marth(a) is but I'm not bothering with this Leon dude, or playing Fire Emblem...

I played Link to the Past so all I know is that pixely twat who goes "HYAH" everytime you do... well, everything. I also played five minutes of TP with you... so I know about those cucco's and the chick with the huge forehead.

So I have idea about your guy's sputtering.

You at least started watching Doctor Who, and Angel read HiNabN... so it seems like at least the 'me learning my friend's fandoms to at least understand a bit of what they say, be able to post silly things relating to said fandom, and to at least know the plot of whatever-the-fuck a little bit' has at least a little countering.

.........on the other hand though, it's almost better to keep my fandoms a little out of the picture because then you guys can't troll them (which is usually what happens in the end >.>) which is pretty hypocritical but hey-- it's not like any of you really like american english? my shit anyway so it doesn't matter.

/end part 1 of baby rant
OH!Merton.
OH!Merton.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Happy Mask Salesman Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:10 am

OH!Merton. wrote:
The Happy Mask Salesman wrote:

Well, I watched Kuroshitsuji. Ever.Freaking.Episode.

Really, I don't know why I did. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would, but it was still pretty good.

I've played SSBB so I know who Marth(a) is but I'm not bothering with this Leon dude, or playing Fire Emblem...

I played Link to the Past so all I know is that pixely twat who goes "HYAH" everytime you do... well, everything. I also played five minutes of TP with you... so I know about those cucco's and the chick with the huge forehead.

So I have idea about your guy's sputtering.

You at least started watching Doctor Who, and Angel read HiNabN... so it seems like at least the 'me learning my friend's fandoms to at least understand a bit of what they say, be able to post silly things relating to said fandom, and to at least know the plot of whatever-the-fuck a little bit' has at least a little countering.

.........on the other hand though, it's almost better to keep my fandoms a little out of the picture because then you guys can't troll them (which is usually what happens in the end >.>) which is pretty hypocritical but hey-- it's not like any of you really like american english? my shit anyway so it doesn't matter.

/end part 1 of baby rant

The one's who do the initial trolling are Rakoku and aaddoogg. I troll, too, but the one thing that stood out the most was the "spelunking" thing.
The Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum